Professional Coaching for Musicians
With Professional Musician Tony Chen
If you or your child are studying music or pursuing a music career, coaching by Tony Chen can take your craft to the next level. Tony is an award-winning musician that has over 20 years of professional experience. He is a critically-acclaimed Contemporary Instrumental and New Age/Contemporary Instrumental music composer. He was an official contender for best original score and best original song at the 86th Academy Awards, and has won numerous awards for his music compositions and movie scores.
Firstly, do you have the following frustrations and uncertainties?
- I don't know how my child or myself should continue on the musical path to avoid taking fewer or no detours.
- There are many types of music knowledge, which one should I start from?
- Computer composition is powerful, but no matter how I learn it, I just can't make my music sound realistic.
- The sound quality of my music is not good enough?
- Not sure which keyboard instrument I should choose?
- How can I keep myself able to write a good melody?
- How to make your music composition/arrangement/performance full of soul and emotion instead of just structured rigid notes?
Tony Chen’s coaching for musicians may be the boost you or your child needs to reach a professional level and earn paying work in the industry. Tony can help guide your study of music, plan your music career, and take the next steps in your music journey.
Tony’s Coaching is Great For:
- Music student
- Music teachers
- People with a music hobby
- People pursuing a career in music
- Working professionals looking to reach the next level
Tony's unique coaching method would focus on:
- Create computer compositions that sound realistic, rather than sounding robotic like a machine.
- Learn to compose music that touches people rather than just playing out notes correctly
- How you won’t run out of melodic ideas.
- Combining music composition with singing training to reach your full potential…etc
Musician Coaching & Career Consultation with Tony Chen
Many friends of mine have become parents and have started taking their children to music and instrument lessons just like their parents did for them to cultivate a meaningful life. But if the parents don’t have a music background, it would be hard for them to realize what the next step would be for themselves and their kids in the world of music.
But the music industry has changed, and it continues to evolve faster than it ever before. The industry has transitioned from performing with physical instruments to a combination of computer music production and traditional musical instruments. The music market has matured from early tapes, CDs, and MP3s to full digital streaming platforms. Record companies have gone from finding talent and growing their existing fan base to looking for self-made musicians who already have a lot of fans.
Key Training for Musicians
Coaching for Musicians by an industry professional is extraordinarily helpful for those pursuing a music career these days. As a composer with 20+ years of working experience, Tony can help you or a musician in your life best navigate the modern music industry and launch a successful career.
Tony can teach you to create computer compositions that sound realistic, rather than made with a machine. Learn to compose touching music and find your inspiration. Tony can also teach you to combine music composition with singing training to reach your full potential. If you are interested in Tony's coaching program, feel free to book your FREE session below:
30 Minute Music Education/Career Consultation
Very helpful consultation, gave clear guidance on how to play music and designed a road map for the future. As a teenager, I am very lucky to get advice from this talented musician. I recommend anyone who learns music to learn from him.
It's a really nice experience with Tony and his voice coaching. Tony is a very enthusiastic, kind and warm person. He knows how to make students feel comfortable and can share their vocal training difficulties and give appropriate advice. His advice is very helpful for me and I would love to get his voice coaching in the future.
Tony is a highly professional musician and composer. I booked a first consultation with him in the field of music education. I always had the feeling that he knows exactly what he is talking about. I will book further consultations with him in the future. The course fees are well inverted. Tony is very friendly and takes the time to explain everything you need to know.