Music Composition / Arrangement With Technology Courses From Hollywood Award-winning Composer Tony Chen
- Do you believe you have a great music talent or potential that is not yet explored?
- Do you want to learn MIDI programming to make your music sound as if it is played by a real musician but not a machine?
- Do you wish to produce music through technology even with limited knowledge of music theory?
- Do you know how to write great melodies without worrying about running out of ideas?
- Do you want to know how to do an orchestration that's touching your audiences' hearts?
- Do you want to know how to promote your music online and distribute them to popular online stores?
Welcome to Tony Chen's teaching courses!
His music expertise:
- Great melody writing (Beautiful and catchy)
- Soundtrack Style (Epic and Orchestral Work)
- Both Eastern & Western Style
- Lush Strings writing
- Highly Skilled Use of Sound Libraries (Sounding as real as possible)
Why do you learn music composition/arrangement with technology with Tony Chen?
Tony Chen is a critically-acclaimed Contemporary Instrumental and New Age/Contemporary Instrumental music composer. He is an active Grammy voting member, was an official contender for best original score and best original song at the 86th Academy Awards, and has won numerous awards for his music compositions and movie scores.
- Fan-Selected Winner of The 14th Annual Independent Music Awards for the song “Recognizing the Beloved One”
- Winner of the 2014 Hollywood Music in Media Awards Music Genre Winner in World Music Category for the song "Taste Asia - Delicious Chinese Cuisine"
- Winner for Best Song in the Indie Film/Documentary/Short Category at 2013 Hollywood Music In Media Awards For “Free China: The Courage to Believe” theme song
- Winner at The 11th Annual Independent Music Awards for the song, “Sweet Smile”, won in the New Age Song Category