Voice Acting / Singing Coaching From Top-Class Voice Over Artist Tony Chen
- Do you believe you have a great voice or singing voice that is not fully explored yet?
- You know you can find a side job in voice acting, but don't know where to start?
- You want to know how to record and edit your voice better?
- Do you find yourself short of breath when singing or reading?
- Are you getting tired quickly when talking for a while?
- Do you want to explore higher notes? Do you want to be a voice actor?
Welcome to Tony Chen's teaching courses!
Why do you learn voice acting/singing with Tony Chen?
- Bilingual: Standard Mandarin (Hong Kong or Taiwan Accent free) and English (British); English with Chinese accent;
- 15+ years of professional voice over services in the industry;
- Clients worldwide - US, Canada, Britain, Germany, France, Portugal, Spain, Denmark, Taiwan, Singapore, Australia, Brazil,....etc.
- Hollywood award-winning music composer background - great performance with accurate emotion and touching voice tone;
- Delivery style range: Corporate, educational, elegant, intelligent, young & middle-aged, friendly, conversational, passionate, energetic, animated;
- Experiences of TV/Radio Presenter, Acting & Musical Style Singing in Chinese & English
- Clients include Disney, Universal Studios Hollywood, Microsoft, Dreamworks, NVIDIA, Cadbury's.. etc.
Tony's Voice Demos
Whom do the courses are designed for?
- All VO classes are for announcers, singers, presenters, instructors, public speakers, stage and film actors, and anyone who wants to learn about voice acting. Beginner, intermediate and advanced levels are all welcome.
- VO classes are fully designed for those who wish to do VO in Mandarin Chinese. For those who wish to do VO in English and other languages, Tony can still give you lessons on certain voice techniques and all other aspects of voice-over business, including recording, producing voice demos, looking for voice agencies, etc, as long as you can communicate in English or Chinese.
- Singing coaching is for beginners and amateurs, for singing in Mandarin Chinese & English. For other languages, Tony will give you lessons only on voice techniques as well as other aspects of singing production, like using microphones, recordings, editing, etc.
- Anyone who wishes to learn more about how to get a better recording quality, how to improve editing skills, how to produce a professional quality demo, as well as all business side of voice over industry.
How does voiceover coaching work?
- Each 1-on-1 private voiceover/singing coaching session is done via Phone/Zoom and can work on whatever genre you want to work on: commercials, narration, animation, audiobooks, video games, and more, or following a custom curriculum for you.
What do you need to prepare?
- You'll need a phone/Zoom app and a mic you can talk/sing to.
- Scripts to study and rehearse
- Song with music sheet you need to sing and practice